Year 6 Curriculum
Welcome to Year 6's Curriculum Page!
Below are the aspects we will be covering during Summer 2 during our lessons in school.
- Write a short narrative linked to the story of Anne Frank.
- Diary in the style of Anne Frank.
- A biography.
- Emotive letter to a friend.
- Explanation text based on how to save our Oceans.
- Using compasses to draw circles.
- Creating a scale drawing of the playground and investigate area and perimeter.
- Measuring the height and age of trees using a formula.
- Costing project for cookery.
- Changing me- growing and changing
- WW2 continuation of our topic.
- Evolution and adaptation.
- Cookery- learning to create a healthy meal.
- Art Week- creating our own stencils and printing using ink.
- Condover Hall Trip Friday 22nd June – Monday 25th June.
- Sports Day at Alexander Stadium Friday 6th July.
- Leavers assembly – Friday 13th July 2018
- Prom- Wednesday 18th July.