On this page you will find copies of the current Teacher and Support Staff application forms with guidance, also included is a
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the school on 0121 464 2251.
CURRENT VACANCY - DOCUMENTS ABOVE - PLAY WORKER VACANCY (BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CLUB)
CLOSING DATE MONDAY JULY THE 16TH, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AFTER THIS DATE
APPLICATION FORM DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Pre Employment Checks
Great Barr Primary School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people
Anyone who is to be employed by Great Barr Primary School Academy will be subject to certain pre-employment checks.
These include (all staff):
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- A Children’s Barred List check (CBL).
pre interviewreferences for posts that directly involve working with children. These will usually be the candidate’s current employer and previous employer.
- Right to Work
- Pre-employment medical screening
- Teachers who have failed induction or probation
- General Teaching Council for England (GTCE) sanctions
- Teachers and others prohibited from the profession
- Teachers sanctioned in other EEA member states
- Section 128 barring directions
Teaching Application Documents
Support Staff Application Documents
Pre employment medical questionnaire (BCC)
Pre employment medical questionnaire (Team Prevent)
Placement / Volunteer Application Form
Useful Information –
BCC childcare disqualification regulations guidance September 2015 (includes a copy of the disclosure to be completed)